USA: Sweetheart Cup Co announces merger with The Fonda Group
Sweetheart Cup Company, one of the largest producers of disposable foodservice products in the US, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it has undertaken a merger with The Fonda Group, Inc., with Sweetheart as the surviving company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sweetheart Holdings Inc. Furthermore, as of 25 March, all of the conditions precedent set forth in its consent solicitation dated 14 February with respect to its 10-1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2003 had been satisfied, and the consent solicitation was consummated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth