USA: Sweetheart Cup Co announces merger with The Fonda Group
Sweetheart Cup Company, one of the largest producers of disposable foodservice products in the US, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it has undertaken a merger with The Fonda Group, Inc., with Sweetheart as the surviving company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sweetheart Holdings Inc. Furthermore, as of 25 March, all of the conditions precedent set forth in its consent solicitation dated 14 February with respect to its 10-1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2003 had been satisfied, and the consent solicitation was consummated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020