USA: Sweetheart Cup Co announces merger with The Fonda Group
Sweetheart Cup Company, one of the largest producers of disposable foodservice products in the US, announced yesterday [Tuesday] that it has undertaken a merger with The Fonda Group, Inc., with Sweetheart as the surviving company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sweetheart Holdings Inc. Furthermore, as of 25 March, all of the conditions precedent set forth in its consent solicitation dated 14 February with respect to its 10-1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2003 had been satisfied, and the consent solicitation was consummated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife