USA: Sweethearts confectionery to focus on fashion in 2002
The latest edition of the New England Confectionery Company's (NECCO) Sweethearts® Brand Conversation Hearts is to contain fashion-oriented sayings, the company revealed yesterday [Wednesday]. The sweets are embossed with a series of amorous tag lines designed to woo sweathearts, messages which change every year. For 2002, NECCO revealed that the emphasis is on fashion, with phrases such as "LOOK GOOD", "IN STYLE", "VOGUE" or "TRES CHIC".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project