ISRAEL: Sweetie citrus exports to be centralised
The export of Israel's Sweetie citrus variety to Japan and South Korea, the major markets for this fruit, will be centralised as of this season. The decision reached by the Citrus Marketing Board and the export companies aims to avoid the competition among the Israeli exporters on these markets, and to save "considerable operating costs involved in shipping and marketing," according to Mena Davidson, CMBI general manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada