ISRAEL: Sweetie citrus exports to be centralised
The export of Israel's Sweetie citrus variety to Japan and South Korea, the major markets for this fruit, will be centralised as of this season. The decision reached by the Citrus Marketing Board and the export companies aims to avoid the competition among the Israeli exporters on these markets, and to save "considerable operating costs involved in shipping and marketing," according to Mena Davidson, CMBI general manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin