POLAND: Swine fever free certification and EU market access saves pork producers
Polish pork meat exporters are due to be given renewed EU market access in the next few days, with certification that Poland's domestic pork is free of swine fever. The Chief Veterinary Officer, Andrzej Komorowski, expects a decision to be made at the next meeting of the EU's Permanent Veterinary Committee on 21 November [Wednesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units