POLAND: Swine fever free certification and EU market access saves pork producers
Polish pork meat exporters are due to be given renewed EU market access in the next few days, with certification that Poland's domestic pork is free of swine fever. The Chief Veterinary Officer, Andrzej Komorowski, expects a decision to be made at the next meeting of the EU's Permanent Veterinary Committee on 21 November [Wednesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs