SWITZERLAND: Swiss daily coffee consumption at 20.35 million cups
Daily coffee consumption in Switzerland stands at 20.35 million cups, ranking the Swiss fifth in Europe in terms of coffee consumption after the Finns, the Norwegians, the Danes and the Swedes. Coffee represents one third of drinks consumed each day in Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, according to a survey conducted by the Swiss association of coffee traders. The survey also found that coffee accounts for nearly 10% of the turnover of Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, reported the Swiss News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action