SWITZERLAND: Swiss daily coffee consumption at 20.35 million cups
Daily coffee consumption in Switzerland stands at 20.35 million cups, ranking the Swiss fifth in Europe in terms of coffee consumption after the Finns, the Norwegians, the Danes and the Swedes. Coffee represents one third of drinks consumed each day in Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, according to a survey conducted by the Swiss association of coffee traders. The survey also found that coffee accounts for nearly 10% of the turnover of Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, reported the Swiss News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti