SWITZERLAND: Swiss daily coffee consumption at 20.35 million cups
Daily coffee consumption in Switzerland stands at 20.35 million cups, ranking the Swiss fifth in Europe in terms of coffee consumption after the Finns, the Norwegians, the Danes and the Swedes. Coffee represents one third of drinks consumed each day in Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, according to a survey conducted by the Swiss association of coffee traders. The survey also found that coffee accounts for nearly 10% of the turnover of Swiss canteens, cafes and restaurants, reported the Swiss News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea