CANADA: SWP appoints David Reinboth to senior management team
Canadian wheat marketer Saskatchewan Wheat Pool has announced that David Reinboth is to join its senior management team, effective 20 May 2003, as vice president, human resources. Reinboth was most recently vice president human resources for ConAgra Malt(Global) in Vancouver, Washington, a division of ConAgra Foods. He has been with ConAgra Malt since 1996, initially holding the vice president's position for its Americas division, based in Vancouver, B.C.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units