CANADA: SWP appoints David Reinboth to senior management team
Canadian wheat marketer Saskatchewan Wheat Pool has announced that David Reinboth is to join its senior management team, effective 20 May 2003, as vice president, human resources. Reinboth was most recently vice president human resources for ConAgra Malt(Global) in Vancouver, Washington, a division of ConAgra Foods. He has been with ConAgra Malt since 1996, initially holding the vice president's position for its Americas division, based in Vancouver, B.C.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea