CANADA: SWP, Farm Credit Canada introduce crop input financing programme
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool and Farm Credit Canada (FCC) have agreed to partner on a crop input financing program available immediately to Prairie farmers bying input supplies through the Pool. Under the program, farmers will hve access to FCC credit for a full crop cycle. "Our 73,000 Pool and AgPro members and customers now have access to one of the most attractive financial management tools available today," says the Pool's Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Schmidt. "FCC is the only national financial institution totally focused on agriculture and we're extremely pleased that it has chosen to enter the business of financing crop inputs for the Pool's customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife