CANADA: SWP launches small shareholder programme
Regina, Saskatchewan-based Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP) is to launch a Small Shareholder Programme for those shareholders that own 99 or fewer, Class B Non-Voting Shares as of 21 June 2002. The agri-business giant explained that the Programme is designed to assist eligible shareholders in selling their shares in a convenient and inexpensive manner, without incurring brokerage commissions. It will also allow the company to reduce administrative costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast