CANADA: SWP to generate C$59m through sale of CanAmera Foods stake
Regina, Saskatchewan-based agribusiness cooperative Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP) intends to sell its interest in CanAmera Foods, an oilseed crushing, refining and packaging operation, in which it holds 33.3%. SWP and Agricore United, who together hold 50%, have signed a binding letter of agreement with the remaining partner, Central Soya of Canada Ltd. that will result in Central Soya becoming the sole owner. The disposition is expected to generate proceeds of about C$59m (US$37m) for SWP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review