UK: Sygen Int appoints non-executive director
Abingdon, UK-based Sygen International, a company that focuses on applying genomics and biotechnology to animal breeding, has named Iain Ferguson as a non-executive director. Ferguson is senior VP, corporate development, of Unilever and he will join the board on 1 July 2002. Over the last 15 years, he has held various senior positions within the Unilever Group, including chairman of Birds Eye Wall's, chairman of Unilever Plantations and Plant Science Group and technical director of BOCM Silcock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units