UK: Sygen Int appoints non-executive director
Abingdon, UK-based Sygen International, a company that focuses on applying genomics and biotechnology to animal breeding, has named Iain Ferguson as a non-executive director. Ferguson is senior VP, corporate development, of Unilever and he will join the board on 1 July 2002. Over the last 15 years, he has held various senior positions within the Unilever Group, including chairman of Birds Eye Wall's, chairman of Unilever Plantations and Plant Science Group and technical director of BOCM Silcock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth