USA: Sylvan Inc. announces first quarter results
Sylvan Inc. (Nasdaq: SYLN) today reported net income of $1.2 million, or $.21 per share, for the quarter ended April 1, 2001, as compared with $1.4 million, or $.25 per share, for the first quarter of 2000. Operating income decreased to $2.4 million from $2.8 million. The spawn products operating income was $2.9 million before corporate overhead, which met company expectations, and the fresh mushrooms operating income declined from $.7 million to $.5 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant