USA: Sylvan Inc. announces first quarter results
Sylvan Inc. (Nasdaq: SYLN) today reported net income of $1.2 million, or $.21 per share, for the quarter ended April 1, 2001, as compared with $1.4 million, or $.25 per share, for the first quarter of 2000. Operating income decreased to $2.4 million from $2.8 million. The spawn products operating income was $2.9 million before corporate overhead, which met company expectations, and the fresh mushrooms operating income declined from $.7 million to $.5 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO