USA: Sylvan Inc. announces first quarter results
Sylvan Inc. (Nasdaq: SYLN) today reported net income of $1.2 million, or $.21 per share, for the quarter ended April 1, 2001, as compared with $1.4 million, or $.25 per share, for the first quarter of 2000. Operating income decreased to $2.4 million from $2.8 million. The spawn products operating income was $2.9 million before corporate overhead, which met company expectations, and the fresh mushrooms operating income declined from $.7 million to $.5 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods