USA: Sylvan to explore strategic alternatives
Pennsylvanian fungal technology firm Sylvan, a major grower of fresh mushrooms in the US, has recently retained investment bank Lane, Berry & Co Int to assist with an evaluation of strategic plans and business alternatives designed to enhance Sylvan's shareholder value. The action was recommended by a special committee of the board of directors, composed of the board's outside members, that was organised for the purpose of selecting an advisor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti