UK: Symington's launches Robinsons jellies
Symington's has launched a Robinsons Jelly range
Symington's has announced the launch of Robinsons Jelly in the UK.
Mirroring some of the beverage-brands most popular cordial flavours, the new jellies will be aimed at women with children and families.
The range will come in two formats: 125g Jelly Pots and an 11.5g Crystal Sachet form.
The Jelly Pots, available in Orange, Summer Fruits and Apple and Blackcurrant contain no added sugar. They will retail at GBP0.50p (US$0.85) per pot.
The Robinsons Jelly Crystal Sachet is available in Orange, Summer Fruits, Apple and Blackcurrant and Orange and Pineapple. They will retail at GBP0.43p per sachet.
Gary Bustard, brand manager at Symington's said: "We know that mums are looking to buy quality and flavoursome products for their children - and for themselves - and Robinsons Jelly offers just that."
Both products will be available in Asda from mid-July and are expected to roll out in other supermarkets across the summer.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch