NORWAY: Synnove Finden posts increase in Q3 pre-tax profit
Oslo-based dairy group Synnove Finden (formerly Synnove Finden Meierier ) has posted an increase in pre-tax profit to NKr1.1m (US$124,000) for the third quarter of 2001, compared to a loss of NKr10.5m for the same period in 2000. During the same Q3 period, operating profit at the group totalled NKr5.3m, compared to a loss of NKr2.7m year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe