NORWAY: Synnove Finden posts increase in Q3 pre-tax profit
Oslo-based dairy group Synnove Finden (formerly Synnove Finden Meierier ) has posted an increase in pre-tax profit to NKr1.1m (US$124,000) for the third quarter of 2001, compared to a loss of NKr10.5m for the same period in 2000. During the same Q3 period, operating profit at the group totalled NKr5.3m, compared to a loss of NKr2.7m year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs