NORWAY: Synnove Finden posts increase in Q3 pre-tax profit
Oslo-based dairy group Synnove Finden (formerly Synnove Finden Meierier ) has posted an increase in pre-tax profit to NKr1.1m (US$124,000) for the third quarter of 2001, compared to a loss of NKr10.5m for the same period in 2000. During the same Q3 period, operating profit at the group totalled NKr5.3m, compared to a loss of NKr2.7m year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action