CANADA: Syscan hooks up with Merit-Trax in tracking system JV
Syscan International today announced that it has teamed with Merit-Trax Technologies to provide "North America's most advanced real time tracking system for the food processing industry". Syscan develops software and hardware to enable companies and public sector customers to operate efficiently in mobile computing and wireless applications. Manufactured products include rugged in-vehicle printers, cradles and docking stations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry