CANADA: Syscan hooks up with Merit-Trax in tracking system JV
Syscan International today announced that it has teamed with Merit-Trax Technologies to provide "North America's most advanced real time tracking system for the food processing industry". Syscan develops software and hardware to enable companies and public sector customers to operate efficiently in mobile computing and wireless applications. Manufactured products include rugged in-vehicle printers, cradles and docking stations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw