USA: Sysco appoints Schnieders chairman and CEO
Houston-based SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice marketing and distribution organisation in the US, has announced that Richard J. Schnieders, currently president and COO of the company, has been elected chairman and CEO effective 1 January 2003. Schnieders will succeed Charles H. Cotros, who is retiring from the company on 31 December 2002, after a 43-year career in the foodservice distribution industry, including 28 years with SYSCO in various management and executive positions. Schnieders' election is in accordance with the company's planned succession of management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK