USA: Sysco boosts earnings 14% for Q2 of fiscal 2002
North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, Sysco Corporation , today [Wednesday] announced that earnings per share for the fiscal 2002 second quarter ended 29 December, increased 14.3% to US$0.24 compared to US$0.21, on a diluted basis, for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid