USA: Sysco boosts earnings 14% for Q2 of fiscal 2002
North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, Sysco Corporation , today [Wednesday] announced that earnings per share for the fiscal 2002 second quarter ended 29 December, increased 14.3% to US$0.24 compared to US$0.21, on a diluted basis, for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk