USA: SYSCO CEO Cotros to Assume Additional Role as Chairman of the Board; Chief Operating Officer Schnieders Elected President
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY) North America's largest foodservice marketing and distribution organization, today announced that Charles H. Cotros, chief executive officer of the corporation, will continue in that capacity and also will become chairman of the board. Richard J. Schnieders, who is currently chief operating officer, will maintain his current position and assume additional responsibilities as president of SYSCO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods