USA: SYSCO Corp and Sobeys to sell Pacific Division Operations of SERCA Foodservice
SYSCO Corporation , North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, and Sobeys Inc . today [Tuesday] jointly announced their intention to offer for sale the Pacific Division operations of SERCA Foodservice Inc . The operations are offered for sale in connection with the previously announced acquisition by SYSCO of the SERCA foodservice operations from Sobeys.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units