USA: Sysco Corp elects Lankford president & COO
Houston-based Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Thomas E. Lankford as president and COO. Lankford, currently executive VP and president of US foodservice operations, will assume his new duties effective 1 January 2003. Lankford's appointment is in accordance with Sysco's management succession plan. He will succeed Richard J. Schnieders, who on 1 January 2003 will become Sysco's chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action