USA: Sysco Corp elects Lankford president & COO
Houston-based Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Thomas E. Lankford as president and COO. Lankford, currently executive VP and president of US foodservice operations, will assume his new duties effective 1 January 2003. Lankford's appointment is in accordance with Sysco's management succession plan. He will succeed Richard J. Schnieders, who on 1 January 2003 will become Sysco's chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning