USA: Sysco Corp elects Lankford president & COO
Houston-based Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Thomas E. Lankford as president and COO. Lankford, currently executive VP and president of US foodservice operations, will assume his new duties effective 1 January 2003. Lankford's appointment is in accordance with Sysco's management succession plan. He will succeed Richard J. Schnieders, who on 1 January 2003 will become Sysco's chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up