USA: SYSCO Corp rated at AA (low) & R-1 (middle)
The Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited (DBRS) has assigned new guidance to US foodservice giant Sysco Corporation, rating the company as AA (low) and R-1 (middle). Sysco operates in the stable, moderate growth, low-margin foodservice industry and has been a top performer in terms of earnings and sales growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target