USA: SYSCO Corporation Promotes Thomas G. Wason to Vice President, Perishables
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in North America, announced today that Thomas G. Wason has been promoted to the position of vice president, perishables. The promotion is effective July 2, 2000, the beginning of SYSCO's fiscal year 2001.Richard J. Schnieders, executive vice president and chief operating officer of SYSCO, said Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1