USA: Sysco declares regular quarterly dividend
Houston-based Sysco Corporation, the largest foodservice marketing and distribution organisation in the US, has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.09 per share. The company's board of directors has decided that the dividend is payable on 26 July 2002, to common shareholders of record at the close of business on 5 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast