USA: SYSCO Expands Its Canadian Foodservice Operations With Third Broadline Distribution Company
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY - news), the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in North America, announced today that I&S Foodservices Inc., the company's specialty produce operation located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, began operating as a broadline foodservice company July 2, 2000 under the name of Sysco/I&S Foodservices, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw