USA: Sysco Food Services names Kayser executive VP
Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that Catherine Kayser has been promoted to executive VP of Sysco Food Services of Seattle, Inc., a SYSCO subsidiary located in Kent, Wash. Kayser, who is currently senior VP of the Seattle operation, will assume her new duties on 30 June 2002, the beginning of Sysco's fiscal year 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations