USA: Sysco Foodservice, Vail Resorts and Networld Exchange Join Forces in B2B Online Purchasing Contract
Networld Exchange Inc., the leading provider of business e-commerce services for the foodservice supply chain, Monday announced that Networld Exchange WorldCommerce(SM) has been deployed by Nobel/Sysco, a division of Sysco Corp. (NYSE:SYY). The first Nobel/Sysco client to purchase food via the Networld Exchange system will be Vail Resorts Management Company of Vail, Colo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill