USA: Sysco Foodservice, Vail Resorts and Networld Exchange Join Forces in B2B Online Purchasing Contract
Networld Exchange Inc., the leading provider of business e-commerce services for the foodservice supply chain, Monday announced that Networld Exchange WorldCommerce(SM) has been deployed by Nobel/Sysco, a division of Sysco Corp. (NYSE:SYY). The first Nobel/Sysco client to purchase food via the Networld Exchange system will be Vail Resorts Management Company of Vail, Colo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target