USA: Sysco International sells US$200m in Senior Notes Due 2012
Sysco International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest foodservice marketing and distribution firm in the US, Sysco Corporation, has sold US$200m of senior notes due 1 June 2012 in a private offering with registration rights. The notes bear interest at a rate of 6.10% per annum, which will be paid on 1 December and 1 June, beginning 1 December 2002. The notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Sysco Corporation, are unsecured, include a redemption privilege which allows the company to retire the notes at any time prior to maturity with a make whole provision and are not subject to any sinking fund requirement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report