USA: Sysco International sells US$200m in Senior Notes Due 2012
Sysco International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest foodservice marketing and distribution firm in the US, Sysco Corporation, has sold US$200m of senior notes due 1 June 2012 in a private offering with registration rights. The notes bear interest at a rate of 6.10% per annum, which will be paid on 1 December and 1 June, beginning 1 December 2002. The notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Sysco Corporation, are unsecured, include a redemption privilege which allows the company to retire the notes at any time prior to maturity with a make whole provision and are not subject to any sinking fund requirement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre