USA/CANADA: SYSCO mames Bruce L. Soltis senior VP, Canadian Foodservice Operations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY - news), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, announced today that Bruce L. Soltis has been elected senior vice president, Canadian foodservice operations. He will assume his new position upon the closing of SYSCO's pending acquisition of the SERCA foodservice operations, which is expected to occur in the first quarter of calendar year 2002. In this newly created position, Mr. Soltis will have responsibility for all of SYSCO's broadline foodservice operations in Canada as well as the SERCA operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins