USA/CANADA: SYSCO mames Bruce L. Soltis senior VP, Canadian Foodservice Operations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY - news), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, announced today that Bruce L. Soltis has been elected senior vice president, Canadian foodservice operations. He will assume his new position upon the closing of SYSCO's pending acquisition of the SERCA foodservice operations, which is expected to occur in the first quarter of calendar year 2002. In this newly created position, Mr. Soltis will have responsibility for all of SYSCO's broadline foodservice operations in Canada as well as the SERCA operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review