USA/CANADA: SYSCO mames Bruce L. Soltis senior VP, Canadian Foodservice Operations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY - news), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, announced today that Bruce L. Soltis has been elected senior vice president, Canadian foodservice operations. He will assume his new position upon the closing of SYSCO's pending acquisition of the SERCA foodservice operations, which is expected to occur in the first quarter of calendar year 2002. In this newly created position, Mr. Soltis will have responsibility for all of SYSCO's broadline foodservice operations in Canada as well as the SERCA operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada