USA/CANADA: SYSCO mames Bruce L. Soltis senior VP, Canadian Foodservice Operations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY - news), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, announced today that Bruce L. Soltis has been elected senior vice president, Canadian foodservice operations. He will assume his new position upon the closing of SYSCO's pending acquisition of the SERCA foodservice operations, which is expected to occur in the first quarter of calendar year 2002. In this newly created position, Mr. Soltis will have responsibility for all of SYSCO's broadline foodservice operations in Canada as well as the SERCA operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's