USA/CANADA: SYSCO mames Bruce L. Soltis senior VP, Canadian Foodservice Operations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY - news), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, announced today that Bruce L. Soltis has been elected senior vice president, Canadian foodservice operations. He will assume his new position upon the closing of SYSCO's pending acquisition of the SERCA foodservice operations, which is expected to occur in the first quarter of calendar year 2002. In this newly created position, Mr. Soltis will have responsibility for all of SYSCO's broadline foodservice operations in Canada as well as the SERCA operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth