USA: SYSCO names Stephen F. Smith as senior VP, Operations, southeast region
SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that Stephen F. Smith is to become senior VP of operations, southeast region. Smith currently is president and CEO of Sysco Food Services of Central Florida, located in Orlando. He will assume his new duties on 30 June 2002, the start of SYSCO's fiscal year 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group