USA: SYSCO names Stephen F. Smith as senior VP, Operations, southeast region
SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has announced that Stephen F. Smith is to become senior VP of operations, southeast region. Smith currently is president and CEO of Sysco Food Services of Central Florida, located in Orlando. He will assume his new duties on 30 June 2002, the start of SYSCO's fiscal year 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast