USA: SYSCO sees Q3 earnings per share up 9.5%
Houston-based SYSCO Corp, the largest foodservice marketing and distribution organisation in the US, has announced diluted earnings per share of US$0.23 for the Q3 ended 30 March 2002, a 9.5% increase year on year. Meanwhile, Q3 sales rose 5.2%, to reach US$5.6bn versus US$5.3bn in the same period last year. Net earnings for the same period were up 8.6%, or US$151.4m compared to US$139.4m last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin