USA: SYSCO to expand Canadian Market Coverage with proposed addition of North Douglas Distributors, LTD.
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY), North America's largest foodservice marketer and distributor, today announced it has signed a letter of intent to acquire North Douglas Distributors, LTD., the largest independently owned broadline foodservice distributor on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The purchase is subject to SYSCO's due diligence and the negotiation of a definitive agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO