USA: SYSCO's first quarter EPS grows 34 percent on 15 percent sales gain
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY) announced today that results of operations for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended September 30, 2000 were exceptionally strong. Diluted earnings per share reached $0.43, a 34 percent gain over fiscal 2000 first quarter earnings per share of $0.32 before an accounting change.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up