USA: System-Wide comparable sales up at Panera Bread in FY, Q4
The Panera Bread Company , which owns and franchises bakery-cafes under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co names, yesterday [Wednesday] reported that system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increased 7.3% for the four weeks ended 29 December. System-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increased 6.3% for the fourth quarter and 5.8% for the full year in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs