USA: Taco Bell announces partnership with America's beef producers to meet increasing consumer demand for beef
Taco Bell Corp. today announced a significant partnership with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) and the Cattlemen's Beef Board (CBB) in efforts to meet the increasing consumer demand for steak and to introduce a premium "carne asada-style" product -- the Grilled Steak Taco. "Taco Bell is proud to collaborate with the beef industry to bring consumers the delicious taste of the new Grilled Steak Taco with creamy lime sauce," said John Pain, vice president of food marketing, Taco Bell Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's