USA: Taco Bell announces partnership with America's beef producers to meet increasing consumer demand for beef
Taco Bell Corp. today announced a significant partnership with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) and the Cattlemen's Beef Board (CBB) in efforts to meet the increasing consumer demand for steak and to introduce a premium "carne asada-style" product -- the Grilled Steak Taco. "Taco Bell is proud to collaborate with the beef industry to bring consumers the delicious taste of the new Grilled Steak Taco with creamy lime sauce," said John Pain, vice president of food marketing, Taco Bell Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid