USA: Taco Bell announces partnership with America's beef producers to meet increasing consumer demand for beef
Taco Bell Corp. today announced a significant partnership with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) and the Cattlemen's Beef Board (CBB) in efforts to meet the increasing consumer demand for steak and to introduce a premium "carne asada-style" product -- the Grilled Steak Taco. "Taco Bell is proud to collaborate with the beef industry to bring consumers the delicious taste of the new Grilled Steak Taco with creamy lime sauce," said John Pain, vice president of food marketing, Taco Bell Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast