USA: Taco Bell announces partnership with America's beef producers to meet increasing consumer demand for beef
Taco Bell Corp. today announced a significant partnership with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) and the Cattlemen's Beef Board (CBB) in efforts to meet the increasing consumer demand for steak and to introduce a premium "carne asada-style" product -- the Grilled Steak Taco. "Taco Bell is proud to collaborate with the beef industry to bring consumers the delicious taste of the new Grilled Steak Taco with creamy lime sauce," said John Pain, vice president of food marketing, Taco Bell Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK