USA: Taco Bell signs US$15m sponsorship and ad commitment with MTV
Mexican-style quick service restaurant (QSR) chain Taco Bell, a subsidiary of YUM! Brands, has signed a US$15m advertising commitment on the MTV Network. The agreement makes Taco Bell the exclusive QSR sponsor of the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) and the 2003 MTV Movie Awards. Taco Bell will also sponsor the hit series "The Osbournes" in the Q4 2002 and the Q1 2003. The package also included advertising on other popular MTV programming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti