USA: Taco Bell signs US$15m sponsorship and ad commitment with MTV
Mexican-style quick service restaurant (QSR) chain Taco Bell, a subsidiary of YUM! Brands, has signed a US$15m advertising commitment on the MTV Network. The agreement makes Taco Bell the exclusive QSR sponsor of the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) and the 2003 MTV Movie Awards. Taco Bell will also sponsor the hit series "The Osbournes" in the Q4 2002 and the Q1 2003. The package also included advertising on other popular MTV programming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw