USA: Taco Bell signs US$15m sponsorship and ad commitment with MTV
Mexican-style quick service restaurant (QSR) chain Taco Bell, a subsidiary of YUM! Brands, has signed a US$15m advertising commitment on the MTV Network. The agreement makes Taco Bell the exclusive QSR sponsor of the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) and the 2003 MTV Movie Awards. Taco Bell will also sponsor the hit series "The Osbournes" in the Q4 2002 and the Q1 2003. The package also included advertising on other popular MTV programming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review