Food industry quotes of the week: Tacon, Hain, Arla
This week, Tesco found itself in more deep water with the UK's grocery watchdog saying it suspects the UK supermarket has breached the code of practice governing dealings with suppliers. Elsewhere, Arla announced a joint venture in Australia which it hopes will multiply its business in the country significantly and Hain Celestial's CEO was upbeat about the US group's prospects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund