JAPAN: Takara Bio to set up mushroom JV with Plumuone in South Korea
Japanese biochemical giant Takara Bio revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it is to establish a 50:50 joint venture with with South Korean natural foods maker Plumuone Co, through its subsidiary, Takara Aguri Corp. To be based in South Korea, the joint company is to be set up in May of this year. It will utilise the Plumuone sales network in South Korea and the experience of the Takara Aguri group to develop and produce mushrooms using biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production