JAPAN: Takara Bio to set up mushroom JV with Plumuone in South Korea
Japanese biochemical giant Takara Bio revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it is to establish a 50:50 joint venture with with South Korean natural foods maker Plumuone Co, through its subsidiary, Takara Aguri Corp. To be based in South Korea, the joint company is to be set up in May of this year. It will utilise the Plumuone sales network in South Korea and the experience of the Takara Aguri group to develop and produce mushrooms using biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund