DENMARK: Takeaway pizza shops full of bacteria
In 78% of takeaway pizza shops there were unacceptable levels of bacteria, after inspections from September to December last year in the Herning food region, under the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration. A total of 54 pizza places were inspected, and 42 were unacceptable. The businesses were told to tighten up their hygiene after the first visit by authorities, but 14 (33%) still failed to meet standards after a second visit. After analysis of tests, they were limited as to what they were allowed to sell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti