DENMARK: Takeaway pizza shops full of bacteria
In 78% of takeaway pizza shops there were unacceptable levels of bacteria, after inspections from September to December last year in the Herning food region, under the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration. A total of 54 pizza places were inspected, and 42 were unacceptable. The businesses were told to tighten up their hygiene after the first visit by authorities, but 14 (33%) still failed to meet standards after a second visit. After analysis of tests, they were limited as to what they were allowed to sell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife