POLAND: Talks over EU food hygiene standards reach conclusion
The EU European Council has agreed to conclude talks with Poland concerning food hygiene standards. The talks were concluded on the condition that Poland implements fundamental change into the country's rural areas before 2004. Polish milk producers face the biggest changes. Currently, only 38 of Poland's 300 milk production plants meet EU standards. Many will not be granted access to the EU dairy markets as they have been unable to raise the necessary money to bring their plant up to standard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units