POLAND: Talks over EU food hygiene standards reach conclusion
The EU European Council has agreed to conclude talks with Poland concerning food hygiene standards. The talks were concluded on the condition that Poland implements fundamental change into the country's rural areas before 2004. Polish milk producers face the biggest changes. Currently, only 38 of Poland's 300 milk production plants meet EU standards. Many will not be granted access to the EU dairy markets as they have been unable to raise the necessary money to bring their plant up to standard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target