POLAND: Talks over EU food hygiene standards reach conclusion
The EU European Council has agreed to conclude talks with Poland concerning food hygiene standards. The talks were concluded on the condition that Poland implements fundamental change into the country's rural areas before 2004. Polish milk producers face the biggest changes. Currently, only 38 of Poland's 300 milk production plants meet EU standards. Many will not be granted access to the EU dairy markets as they have been unable to raise the necessary money to bring their plant up to standard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning