ESTONIA: Tallinna Piimatoostus acquires 50% of dairy market
Estonian dairy firm Tallinna Piimatoostus has said that it now controls 50% of the country's dairy market, following the acquisition of dairy firm Meieri Tootmise. Last week the companies signed an agreement for the takeover of Meiri Tootmise that was subsequently approved by the competition authorities, making Tallinna Piimatoostus Estonia's largest dairy firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target