ESTONIA: Tallinna Piimatoostus acquires 50% of dairy market
Estonian dairy firm Tallinna Piimatoostus has said that it now controls 50% of the country's dairy market, following the acquisition of dairy firm Meieri Tootmise. Last week the companies signed an agreement for the takeover of Meiri Tootmise that was subsequently approved by the competition authorities, making Tallinna Piimatoostus Estonia's largest dairy firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail