CANADA: Tamari Soy Sauce recalled amid wheat fears
Having been distributed throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canasoy Enterprises Ltd, of Vancouver BC, voluntarily recalled the sauces in the following sizes:
|500ml||UPC 0 64165 15300 1|
|1.9 litres||UPC 0 64165 15304 9|
|4 litres||UPC 0 64165 15306 3|
The CFIA is monitoring the recall to see if it has been effective. Meanwhile, people with allergies are advised to avoid the product. One illness has been reported in conjunction with this product, and if it continues to remain available, any consumers with an allergy who eat the sauce could have a serious or even life threatening reaction.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti