TURKEY: Tanet expects substantial turnover growth for 2002
Turkish meat processor and retailer Tansas Entegre Et Tesisleri (Tanet) has revealed that it expects to post a turnover of 73 trillion Turkish lira (US$49.5m) next year. Tanet is due to begin the manufacture of new chicken and turkey meat products later this month, according to company officials.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega