ISRAEL: Tara Dairies launches milk and alcohol beverage
Israel's Tara Dairies last week launched what it claims to be the first dairy in the world to produce milk drinks mixed with alcohol, "aiming to reach the young consumers audience, between the ages of 18 and 28," according to Amit Raz, Tara marketing manager. The new milk drinks, with three exotic flavours - chocolate-orange, chocolate-coconut and vanilla-pina colada, contain just 2% alcohol are said to "represent the new trend in the world of soft alcoholic drinks targeted for consumers who dislike 'real' alcoholic drinks."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany