ISRAEL: Tara Dairies launches milk and alcohol beverage
Israel's Tara Dairies last week launched what it claims to be the first dairy in the world to produce milk drinks mixed with alcohol, "aiming to reach the young consumers audience, between the ages of 18 and 28," according to Amit Raz, Tara marketing manager. The new milk drinks, with three exotic flavours - chocolate-orange, chocolate-coconut and vanilla-pina colada, contain just 2% alcohol are said to "represent the new trend in the world of soft alcoholic drinks targeted for consumers who dislike 'real' alcoholic drinks."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target