ISRAEL: Tara Dairies may forfeit government if JV goes ahead
The government's Investment Center is likely to reconsider its decision to provide a grant of £5m to Tara Dairies as an encouragement for establishing its new dairy in a development region in the southern part of the country, "should the controlling shares of Tara be sold to another company." The announcement was made in response to a press report revealing Tara's new strategy to sell at least 51% of its shares to a large concern, "preferably to an international corporation."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations