ISRAEL: Tara Dairies startles food industry by seeking strategic partner
Tara Dairies , Israel's third largest producer of milk and milk products, is seeking a strategic partner "with a view to selling 51% of the company shares," according to a report in today's Ma'ariv . A spokesman for Tara Dairies told just-food.com "there is something in the pipeline along these lines," but declined to elaborate on the development, which has taken the country's food business by surprise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth