ISRAEL: Tara Dairies startles food industry by seeking strategic partner
Tara Dairies , Israel's third largest producer of milk and milk products, is seeking a strategic partner "with a view to selling 51% of the company shares," according to a report in today's Ma'ariv . A spokesman for Tara Dairies told just-food.com "there is something in the pipeline along these lines," but declined to elaborate on the development, which has taken the country's food business by surprise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO