DENMARK: Target to keep down salmonella in pork nearly reached, says VFA
An external newsletter issued by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (VFA) today revealed that the target to keep salmonella in fresh pork down to 1% has nearly been reached. The action plan runs out at the end of this year. VFA vice director Henrik G. Jensen said: "We will reach the result. At the moment we are just over 1% but there are still other initiatives planned, so it seems we will get there."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin