DENMARK: Target to keep down salmonella in pork nearly reached, says VFA
An external newsletter issued by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (VFA) today revealed that the target to keep salmonella in fresh pork down to 1% has nearly been reached. The action plan runs out at the end of this year. VFA vice director Henrik G. Jensen said: "We will reach the result. At the moment we are just over 1% but there are still other initiatives planned, so it seems we will get there."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target