UK: Nestlé Rowntree: targeting event audiences and gender (COMMENT)
As 'football fever' flourishes in the build up to the June kick-off of Euro 2004 in Portugal, there will undoubtedly be a rise in commercial activity surrounding the event and much of it will be targeted at male consumers. Nestlé, in particular, will use the event to further assert the light hearted, but highly effective gender specific positioning of Yorkie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife