UK: Nestlé Rowntree: targeting event audiences and gender (COMMENT)
As 'football fever' flourishes in the build up to the June kick-off of Euro 2004 in Portugal, there will undoubtedly be a rise in commercial activity surrounding the event and much of it will be targeted at male consumers. Nestlé, in particular, will use the event to further assert the light hearted, but highly effective gender specific positioning of Yorkie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action