USA: Tasty Baking anticipates drop in Q2 sales on intense competition
Philadelphia-based bakery firm Tasty Baking Company has announced anticipated results for its Q2 ending 29 June 2002. The bakery anticipates reporting gross sales of around US$65.4m to US$65.9m, compared to gross sales of US$66.5m in the prior year's Q2. After deducting discounts and allowances, net sales are expected to be about US$42.1m to US$42.4m, compared to net sales of US$43m reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund