USA: Tasty Baking anticipates drop in Q2 sales on intense competition
Philadelphia-based bakery firm Tasty Baking Company has announced anticipated results for its Q2 ending 29 June 2002. The bakery anticipates reporting gross sales of around US$65.4m to US$65.9m, compared to gross sales of US$66.5m in the prior year's Q2. After deducting discounts and allowances, net sales are expected to be about US$42.1m to US$42.4m, compared to net sales of US$43m reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs