USA: Tasty Baking appoints new investor relations firm
Tasty Baking Company has appointed Pennsylvania-based Gregory FCA Communications to develop and implement a strategic investor relations program for the Company. Chairman, President and CEO of Tasty Baking Company, Carl S. Watts, said: "In this shifting economic environment, we are pleased to have Gregory FCA join our team. Gregory FCA has an impressive track record of getting their clients in front of institutional investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant