USA: Tasty Baking appoints new investor relations firm
Tasty Baking Company has appointed Pennsylvania-based Gregory FCA Communications to develop and implement a strategic investor relations program for the Company. Chairman, President and CEO of Tasty Baking Company, Carl S. Watts, said: "In this shifting economic environment, we are pleased to have Gregory FCA join our team. Gregory FCA has an impressive track record of getting their clients in front of institutional investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw