USA: Tasty Baking boosts brand profile with hunt for companion for company's mascot
Tasty Baking's official company mascot, Kirbee the Krimpet, has been single since his inception in 1998. However the Philadelphia firm is running a nationwide competition for children to come up with a mate for Kirbee. Gary G. Kyle, VP of marketing and national sales, said that the nationwide search to find "that special someone" for Kirbee starts today [Thursday] and kids between the ages of six and 12 are being encouraged to base the new mascot around the company's most popular snack cake, the Kandy Kake.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report